If you need to make a payment to a supplier like a coach, instructor or band you can ask them to send you an invoice. This will then need to be checked by your Treasurer and submitted via Freshdesk.
In order for invoices to be processed by our finance team, they need to include specific details, which are listed in the Invoice Checklist below. You can also send this on to your supplier to help them create an invoice correctly.
- Invoice Number
- Invoice date
- Suppliers contact details to include name, address, e-mail and telephone
- Customer name
- Addressed to Royal Holloway Students’ Union, Egham Hill, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX
- Description of goods or services ordered
- Payment terms - this should be more than 30 days.
- Bank details
- VAT Breakdown (net price, quantity, VAT amount, total net and gross amount)
Please ensure your supplier is aware of what they need to include on the invoice before they send it in, as this will speed up the time it takes for the invoice to be paid. If all of the necessary details are included, we will make the payment within 30 days.
If any of the above information is not included on the invoice, unfortunately it will be sent back to you for the amends to be made which will delay the payment.
If you’ve had a read of the above and still have questions about raising an invoice, get in touch by creating a ticket in Freshdesk and we will get back to you within 3 days.