If you would like to drive for your club or society here's what you need to do:
1) Check your eligibility
- Hold a full UK or EU license
- Been driving for more than 1 year
2) Check with your committee
Make sure your committee are aware that you are volunteering to drive for your group
3) Read the Vehicle Safety Policy
Download the policy below and read it before filling out the form.
4) Fill out this form and sign up for an induction slot
Complete this driver declaration form and sign up for a 1hr induction.
5) Receive confirmation
Once we've received your form, you will receive a confirmation email within two working days. This email will contain the confirmed date and time of your induction.
Come to the SU Helpdesk for a quick induction - make sure to bring your driver's license.
- We'll add you to the insurance and to the bus booking form so that you can start driving a bus for your group!