If you would like to take a Union Bus test to drive for your club or society here's what you need to do:
1) Check your eligibility
- Hold a full UK or EU license
- Been driving for more than 1 year
2) Check with your committee
The Union Bus test costs your group £20 so you need permission from your President or Treasurer before taking the test.
3) Check what tests are available
You can see what slots are available here.
4) Read the Vehicle Safety Policy
Download the policy below and read it before filling out the form.
4) Book a slot
Complete this form below to register your interest in taking a Union Bus test. You will need your driving license handy.
5) Receive confirmation
Once we've received your form, you will receive a confirmation email within two working days. This email will contain the confirmed date and time of your test.
6) Test time
You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes before your test to complete a short form - and make sure to bring your driver's license.
- I passed - Fantastic! our Helpdesk Coordinator will be in touch to arrange a short induction which must be completed before taking the test.
- I failed - It's okay - drivers get two attempts at the Union Bus test, so if you fail the first time don't worry, we'll be in touch to schedule your next test.